If you are a Shell customer in Canada, you have the opportunity to participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest and win exciting prizes. The contest is designed to gather feedback from customers and improve the overall customer experience. In this section, we will provide an overview of the Shell Customer Survey Contest.
To enter the contest, you need to complete the customer satisfaction survey available at the link shell.ca/opinion. The survey is designed to gather information about your recent experience at a participating Shell Retail Fuel Station in Canada. You will be asked to provide feedback on various aspects of your experience, such as the quality of service, cleanliness of the station, and availability of products.
Once you complete the survey, you will be automatically entered into the contest. The contest period runs from April 02, 2023, to April 01, 2024. There are four prizes available to be won, one per quarterly period. Each prize consists of “Shell Fuel for a Year” or $2,500.00 in Shell gift cards.
To be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority in your province or territory of residence. You must also have a valid email address and complete the survey within the contest period.
Overall, the Shell Customer Survey Contest is an excellent opportunity for customers to provide feedback on their experience and win exciting prizes. If you are a Shell customer, we encourage you to participate in the survey and enter the contest.
To participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a legal resident of Canada
- You must have reached the age of majority in your province or territory of residence
- You must not be an employee of Shell Canada or its affiliated legal entities or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, or a member of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, or grandchild) or household of any of the above.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt from a participating Shell location.
It’s important to note that there is no limit on the number of entries by each entrant during the Contest Period, but each entrant is only eligible to win one prize.
To enter the contest, you must complete the Shell Customer Opinion Survey and provide your contact information. By entering the contest, you agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the contest.
The contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest and have a chance to win free fuel for a year.
How to Enter the Contest
To participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest, you have to make a purchase from a participating Shell Retail Fuel Station in Canada during the Contest Period. There are two ways to enter the contest:
- With Purchase: Make any purchase from a participating Shell Retail Fuel Station in Canada. You will need info from your shell receipt to enter because you will need the transaction date and time stamp in order to fill out the survey correctly to get an entry into the contest.
- Without Purchase: You can also enter the contest without making a purchase. To do so, you need to mail a letter with your name, complete address, phone number, email address, and age to the following address:Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey Contest,
5115 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 0C2.
The letter must be postmarked during the Contest Period and received by the Sponsor no later than seven (7) days after the end of the Contest Period.
After making a purchase, you need to complete the Shell Customer Opinion Survey online at www.shell.ca/opinion or by phone at 1-888-202-4601. To complete the survey, you need to enter the Site ID, date, and time from your receipt. Once you complete the survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes. To be eligible, you must be 18 years of age or older.
Note that there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of the method of entry. Also, the prize is non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent of the prize is permitted.
When you participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest, you will be asked a series of questions about your recent experience at a Shell gas station. The survey questions are designed to gather your opinions and feedback, which will be used to improve the customer experience at Shell stations. Here are some of the questions you can expect to see:
1. Overall Satisfaction
You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with your recent visit to a Shell gas station. You will be asked to choose a rating on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being very dissatisfied and 10 being very satisfied.
2. Cleanliness and Appearance
You will be asked to rate the cleanliness and appearance of the gas station, including the restrooms, convenience store, and fueling area. You will also be asked to provide feedback on any areas that need improvement.
3. Service and Staff
You will be asked to rate the service and friendliness of the staff at the gas station. You will also be asked to provide feedback on any areas where the staff could improve.
4. Fuel Quality and Availability
You will be asked to rate the quality of the fuel at the gas station and whether the fuel was readily available when you visited.
5. Convenience Store
If the gas station you visited had a convenience store, you will be asked to rate your experience there, including the selection of products and the friendliness of the staff.
6. Likelihood to Return
You will be asked whether you are likely to return to a Shell gas station in the future, and whether you would recommend Shell to a friend or family member.
By answering these questions, you can help Shell improve the customer experience at their gas stations and enter for a chance to win free fuel for a year.
Prizes and Rewards
If you participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest, you’ll have the chance to win some exciting prizes and rewards. The prizes available to be won include Shell gift cards and free fuel for a year. Here is a breakdown of the prizes and rewards you could win:
- Shell gift cards: There are twenty prizes available to be won, with five prizes awarded per quarterly period. Each prize consists of $1,000 in Shell gift cards, and the total approximate retail value of all prizes awarded is $20,000. The gift cards are subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Free fuel for a year: There are four prizes available to be won, with one prize awarded per quarterly period. Each prize consists of “Shell Fuel for a Year,” which is $2,500 in Shell gift cards. To enter this contest, you need to complete the customer satisfaction survey at the link provided. The winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received.
To increase your chances of winning, make sure to fill out the survey completely and honestly. Your feedback will help Shell improve their services and products, and in return, you could win some great prizes.
It’s important to note that the prizes are not transferable, and no cash or other substitution will be made. Also, the winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the prizes.
Overall, the prizes and rewards offered in the Shell Customer Survey Contest are a great incentive to participate and share your feedback. So, take the survey and enter for a chance to win!
Winner Selection Process
Once the Shell Customer Survey Contest has closed, the selection process for the winners will begin. The winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The random draw will be conducted by an independent judging organization on behalf of the Sponsor. The selected entrants will be notified by email or phone within seven (7) business days of the draw date. The selected entrants will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question and sign and return a declaration and release form within ten (10) business days of notification.
If a selected entrant cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, fails to return the declaration and release form within the specified time, or is otherwise ineligible, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and select another entrant from the remaining eligible entries.
The Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to contact the selected entrant by email or phone within seven (7) business days of the draw date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within this time, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and select another entrant from the remaining eligible entries.
The winners of the Contest will be announced on the Contest website and/or Shell Canada’s social media channels within ten (10) business days of the draw date. The winners’ names may also be posted on Shell Canada’s website and/or social media channels.
It is important to note that the prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize described is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason.
Claiming the Prizes
If you are the lucky winner of the Shell Customer Survey Contest, you will be notified by email or phone within 10 business days of the draw date. Make sure to provide accurate contact information when entering the contest so that Shell can reach you if you win.
If Shell is unable to contact you within 10 business days of the draw date, you will forfeit your prize and another winner will be selected.
To claim your prize, you must follow the instructions provided in the notification email or phone call. Generally, you will need to provide identification and sign a release form to claim your prize.
If you have won free fuel for a year, you will receive a fuel card or voucher that can be used at participating Shell Retail Fuel Stations in Canada. The card or voucher will be loaded with the value of one year’s worth of fuel, based on the average fuel consumption of a mid-size vehicle in Canada.
It is important to note that the prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
Once you have claimed your prize, you can start enjoying your free fuel or other prize from Shell. Congratulations on being a winner!
Terms and Conditions
If you are planning to participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest, it is important to understand the terms and conditions that apply. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Eligibility: To enter the contest, you must be a legal resident of Canada who is at least 18 years old. You must also have a valid email address and access to the internet.
- Contest Period: The Shell Customer Survey Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time on April 02, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on April 1, 2024.
- How to Enter: To enter the contest, you must complete the customer satisfaction survey at shell.ca/opinion. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name, email address, and the date of your visit to a participating Shell Retail Fuel Station in Canada.
- Prize: The grand prize is free fuel for a year, which is awarded in the form of a $2,500 Shell gift card. There are also secondary prizes available, such as a Napoleon BBQ valued at $1,000.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the contest period. The draw will take place on or about April 15, 2024.
- Notification: The winner will be notified by email within five business days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five business days, another winner will be selected.
- General Conditions: By entering the contest, you agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or who engages in any fraudulent or unethical behavior. The sponsor also reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time without notice.
Overall, the Shell Customer Survey Contest is a great opportunity to share your feedback and potentially win some fantastic prizes. Just be sure to read and understand the terms and conditions before you enter.
Privacy and Data Use
When you participate in the Shell Customer Survey Contest, you may be asked to provide personal information. This information is collected solely for the purpose of contacting you in the event that you win a prize. Shell Canada Products is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is kept secure.
Shell Canada Products will only use your personal information for the purposes of administering the contest and contacting you if you win a prize. Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties, except as required by law. Shell Canada Products will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Also Read: Walmart Canada Survey
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Shell Go+ contest and how can I enter?
The Shell Go+ contest is a loyalty program that rewards customers for their purchases at Shell stations. To enter, simply sign up for the Shell Go+ program and start collecting points with every purchase. You can redeem your points for rewards such as free coffee, car washes, and fuel discounts.
How can I participate in the Shell Winter Contest?
The Shell Winter Contest is a seasonal promotion that offers customers the chance to win prizes such as free fuel for a year. To participate, simply make a qualifying purchase at a participating Shell station during the contest period. Check the official contest rules for more information on how to enter and what prizes are available.
What is the Tell Shell Canada survey and how can I provide my feedback?
The Tell Shell Canada survey is an online feedback form that allows customers to share their opinions and experiences with Shell. To participate, visit the Tell Shell Canada website and enter the survey code from your recent receipt. You will be asked to answer a series of questions about your visit to a Shell station, and you may have the chance to enter a prize draw upon completion.
How can I find Shell car wash locations in my area?
To find Shell car wash locations in your area, visit the Shell Canada website and use the station locator tool. Simply enter your location or postal code, and select the “car wash” option from the drop-down menu. You can also filter your search by amenities such as convenience stores, restaurants, and ATMs.
What is the Shell Easy Pay app, and how does it work?
The Shell Easy Pay app is a mobile payment solution that allows customers to pay for fuel and other purchases at participating Shell stations using their smartphone. To use the app, simply download it from the App Store or Google Play, link your payment method, and scan the QR code at the pump or inside the store. You can also earn rewards and track your purchases through the app.
How do I file a complaint about a Shell employee?
If you have a complaint about a Shell employee, you can contact the customer service team using the contact information provided on the Shell Canada website. You may also speak to a manager at the station where the incident occurred. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the situation, including the date and time of the incident and the name of the employee if possible.